Importance of sperm count
Sperm count defines the fertility of a man. It measures the concentration of sperm in a man's ejaculate. If your count of sperm is above 20 million sperm per milliliter, then the sperm count is considered as normal. Anything below that is considered as low volume. Semen analysis is the test which is usually conducted in order to test fertility in men. The basic aim of this test is to check whether the sperm and semen produced by the man is normal or not.
Sperm basically means the reproductive cells of a man. The sperm quality and quantity in a man basically defines the fertility of a man. These sperms are contained in the semen which is the organic fluid in men. The process of discharge of semen is known as ejaculation.
What are the reasons for low sperm count?
Male infertility generally occurs due to low sperm count. A combination of biological as well as environmental factors is responsible for low count of sperms.
Some of the main causes for a smaller number of sperms are:
- Problems in producing the sperms. This can occur due to genetic problems or hormonal imbalance can also be the reason for difficulty in producing the sperms.
- Occurrence of injury in the testicles.
- Deficiency of nutrients like zinc, selenium, vitamin C etc
- Grabbing excessive heat from the saunas, hot tubs.
- Consumption of illegal drugs like cocaine etc.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol.
- Side effect from some prescription medication.
- Too much of bicycling
- Add the nutrients in your diet which are meant for increasing the count of sperms like zinc, selenium, vitamin c etc.
How to increase sperm count in natural way?
If your number of sperms are low, you don't need to worry. There are several methods and products available which can provide you the required help. By making little change in your daily routine you can increase the sperm count. Some of the advice to enhance the count of sperms in natural way is listed below:
- Eat healthy, balanced diet which must include the vegetables, fruits and whole grains.
- Regular exercise
- Keep yourself away from any sort of stress.
- Don't be overweight, keep your weight balanced.
- Quit smoking.
- Quit or Avoid alcohol intake.
- Ejaculate after the interval of at least 3 days.
- Avoid too much of heat via saunas, hot tubs.
- Avoid tight underwear.
Supplement to increase sperm count
Many at times the things appear too difficult for you as a result you want a supplement which can increase your sperm count. There are several supplements available which can increase your sperm count but you have to select the best product for yourself.
Volume pills are very popular sperm enhancement pills. These pills are made from 100% natural herbs. Because of being 100% natural, these pills are free from any sort of side effects. Not only Volume pills increase the count but they improve the overall sperm Healthy Body Healthy Mind too.
Volume pills contain zinc, natural sources of vitamin C, herbal ingredients to boost the production of testosterone which is really required for the production of healthy sperms.